Digital Famous specializes in serving social media profiles of companies and individuals with the aim of increasing their popularity.
We focus is on a variety of common social networks. There is no affiliation or any other type of business relationship to the social networks.
As a rule, Digital Famous acts as a mediating service provider. This makes it possible to offer a wide range of services. With the mediated services of Digital Famous it is, for example, possible to achieve a one-time, fast, but also continuous increase in users of social media appearances. Since Digital Famous is only involved in these services in a mediating manner and third parties are tasked with the task of user growth, Digital Famous can never guarantee the goal of user growth envisaged by the purchaser’s order. In almost every case, however, this is achieved and usually exceeded. If, contrary to expectations, the goal is not fully achieved Digital Famous will refund the payment (if reasonably proportionate).
In the area of conception, design and content creation Digital Famous carries out the services in-house. For example, Digital Famous also offers the development of an editorial plan for the social media activities of companies. Digital Famous also offers a permanent support for social media appearances, whereby through content, monitoring and analysis, an increased popularity of social media appearances can be achieved.
- Scope, definitions
- a) Alfa B Market Ltd EOOD is a company that is registered in Bulgaria and has its registered office at 2 NektarStr, HristoSmirnenski, Apt 4, Stolichna, Bulgaria, 1574 Company Registration Number: 205296128 (hereinafter “Digital Famous”). For the terms and conditions between Digital Famous and the contracting party (hereinafter referred to as “customer”), the following terms and conditions apply exclusively in their version valid at the time of the conclusion of the contract. Deviating terms and conditions of the customer will not be accepted, unless Digital Famous expressly agrees to their validity in writing (also by e-mail).
- b) Consumers are protected under Article 1 (SG No. 18/2011). Bulgaria is the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and Digital Famous.
- General Terms
- a) Digital Famous reserves the right to amend, revise, change, replace, withdraw or declare any of the terms and conditions without servicing a prior notice. Such revision, amendment, change, alteration, replacement, withdrawal or inapplicability shall come into force soon after it is posted on the The Terms and Conditions page
- b) Digital Famous reserves the right to terminate, amend, modify or make unavailable any of part or feature of the Services without notice. The user who has made the payment for the Services is entitled to demand the Service as prescribed at the time of the order or the refund.
Unless otherwise agreed, Digital Famous provides services for the social media channels of the companies YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook (hereinafter “Platform Operator”). On.
- b) The subject of Digital Famous’s service is the provision of services for the purpose of user growth for the customer’s social media channel. Digital Famous offers its services to businesses and individuals.
- c) Another essential part of the achievements and goal of the work of Digital Famous is the increase of the social media user of the respective social media appearance. In the following, they will only be referred to collectively as “fans”, although also subscribers, followers, likes, friends, shares, comments, video views, views, song downloads, tweets, retweets, spectators and connections are meant. Thanks to the services of Digital Famous, a unique and fast increase in fans is possible, as well as a longer continuous increase in fan numbers.
- d) The proof of delivery can usually only be made from recorded screenshots. A natural increase or purchased measures through third parties can not be explicitly considered. Similarly, Digital Famous has no influence on comments, reviews or personal messages that appear as a side effect – not as a result of the service.
- e) There may be a decline in fans during and after the mediation. Digital Famous balances the aforementioned with a 1-30% overrun in advance to ensure that the customer can at least find the number of new fans they order on their social media channel. Should it ever come to falls, which have the consequence that the ordered quantity obviously no longer exists, improves Digital Famous within the legal deadlines.
- f) The mediated fans are – unless stated otherwise – international profiles. These do not represent a cross section of the world population, but in extreme cases can also be 90% from a single country.
- SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF THE SERVICES
- a) Digital Famous shall provide the services using all reasonable care and skill in accordance with these conditions and the terms contained in the relevant Service Plan provided. Any dates specified by Digital Famous for delivery of the Services and intended to be an estimate and time for delivery shall not be made of the essence by notice. If no dates are so specified, delivery will be within a reasonable time.
3.1 REFUND POLICY
Returns and Refunds Policy
Please read this policy carefully. This is the Return and Refund Policy of Digital Famous.
We issue refunds for digital products within 15 days of the original purchase of the product.
We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a billing descriptor on your debit or credit card statement which will read:
- CLIENT’S OBLIGATIONS
a)The Client shall:
– Be responsible for the selection of the services and for the results obtained from them; Terms & Conditions
-Ensure that the terms of its applicable specification are complete and accurate;
-Supply Digital Famous with all such information and material as Digital Famous may reasonably require in order to provide the services;
-Comply with all reasonable instructions from Digital Famous.
-Pay the charges in accordance with the terms of payment
-Not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part or component of the Services
-Not use or permit others to use the Services for any improper, immoral, fraudulent or unlawful purposes or process or permit others to process material which is offensive, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, menacing or which may cause annoyance or anxiety to any person or bring Digital Famous or the other Services into disrepute, or process or permit others to process any message or virus which causes or is likely to cause harm to Digital Famous’s Clients, or any third parties’ systems, or to transmit any unsolicited advertising material;
-Comply with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements and any applicable licences;
-Not use the Services in a way which could cause it to be interrupted, damaged or otherwise impaired or which violates Digital Famous’s rights (including intellectual property rights) or those of any third party (including but not limited to copyright, trademarks, confidence, privacy or other rights);
-Be responsible for any content or material the client processes using the Services; and
-Not knowingly intercept or attempt to intercept any message that passes over Digital Famous’s System or attempt to access any unauthorised component of the Services.
- b) The Client warrants that it has legal capacity and authority to enter into an Agreement with Digital Famous
- TERM AND TERMINATION.
- a) Either party may terminate the agreement governed by these Conditions with immediate effect on written notice if the other party (the “Defaulting Party”):
- b) Commits a material breach or persistent breaches of these Conditions and (in the case of a breach or breaches which is or are remediable) fails to remedy the same within 30 days of receiving a written notice specifying the nature of the breach and requiring the same to be remedied; or
c)becomes or is deemed to be bankrupt or insolvent or is unable to pay its debts (within the meaning of the The Bulgarian Commercial Code Chapter on Bankruptcy) or (except for the purposes of a genuine amalgamation or reconstruction) a petition is presented or meeting convened or resolution passed for the purpose of winding up the Defaulting Party or the Defaulting Party enters into a liquidation whether compulsorily or voluntarily or compounds with its creditors generally or has a receiver, administrator or administrative receiver appointed over all or any part of its assets or the Defaulting Party ceases to carry on all or a substantial part of its business.
d)Notwithstanding any of its other remedies under these Conditions Digital Famous shall, at its sole discretion.
e)The termination of the agreement (for whatever reason) shall not affect the respective rights and liabilities of each of the parties accrued prior to such termination.
- CONSEQUENCES OF TERMINATION
a)Upon the termination of the agreement for any reason whatsoever:
- Digital Famous may cease to promote the Website with immediate effect; and each party shall on request promptly return any documents or papers relating to the business of the other party (including any of the other party’s Confidential Information) which it then has in its possession or control.
- Digital Famous may require that You remove any copyrighted content, created by Digital Famous from Your Website at the earliest possible opportunity.
- DIGITAL FAMOUS’S LIABILITY
- Nothing in these Conditions shall exclude or in any way limit Digital Famous’s Liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or any other liability to the extent the same may not be excluded or limited as a matter of law.
- Digital Famous will endeavour to provide the Services in a timely manner but (in particular where Digital Famous is dependent on another operator to provide the Service and or/due to technical reasons) cannot guarantee to do so and Digital Famous will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and like loss), costs, damages, charges or expenses caused directly or indirectly for any delay in the provision of the Services. The Client further acknowledges that Digital Famous shall in no way be held liable for any service outage or disruption that occurs as a result of any of Digital Famous’s suppliers’ failure to provide a service. For clarification, if any of Digital Famous’s suppliers enters administration, liquidation, is wound up or for any reason fails to provide a Service to Digital Famous that impacts the Client, Digital Famous shall not be held liable. In the event Digital Famous selects an alternative supplier in order to restore the Services to the Client.
- Subject to condition 7a) Digital Famous shall not be liable under or in connection with these conditions or any collateral contract for any loss of income, loss of data, loss of anticipated savings, loss of profits or contracts or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract otherwise.
8.INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The Client warrants that it has obtained for itself and for Digital Famous all Necessary consents, approvals and licenses for use of the Website and Keywords (together the “Content”).
- In the event that the use of the Content infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party, the Client will immediately replace the infringing part at its own expense with non-infringing material.
c)The Client agrees to indemnify and keep Digital Famous indemnified and defend it at its own expense from and against:
d)any and all claims that the Content or any act or omission by the Client, its employees, agents and representatives infringes any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any third party;
e)any infringement by the Client, its employees, agents and representatives of Digital Famous’s intellectual property rights howsoever arising and shall compensate Digital Famous for any loss, damages and other expenses arising out of or in connection with such infringement.
f)You, the Client, accept all responsibility for the safeguarding of any content created and agree to;
-neither pass on the content to a third party nor allow a third party to use this content within the bounds of your own Website or related publications and stationery and Terms & Conditions and agree to ensure that content is no longer available on your Website or stored electronically upon termination of your Service Agreement with Digital Famous.
- FORCE MAJEURE
- a) Neither party shall be liable for any delay in performing or failure to perform its obligations hereunder to the extent that and for so long as the delay or failure results from any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond its reasonable control (an “event of force majeure”), provided the same arises without the fault or negligence of such party and the affected party notifies the other party within two (2) working days of becoming aware of the same of such event of force majeure and the manner and extent to which its obligations are likely to be prevented or delayed, and provided also that the occurrence of any such event of force majeure shall not have the effect of discharging or postponing the affected party’s payment obligations thereunder.
- b) If any event of force majeure occurs, the date(s) for performance of the obligation(s) affected shall be postponed for so long as it is made necessary by the event of force majeure provided that if any event of force majeure continues for a period of or exceeding 30 days, the non-affected party shall have the right to terminate any Agreement governed by these Conditions forthwith on written notice to the affected party. Each party shall use its reasonable endeavours to minimise the effects of any event of force majeure.
- CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION AND SECURITY
- All information, drawings, specification, documents, contracts, design material and all other data , which either party may have disclosed and may from time to time disclose to the other party relating to its business, clients, prices, services, requirements, the Website, the Services and these Conditions, including and technical specifications (the “Confidential Information”), are proprietary and confidential to the disclosing party.
- Each party hereby agrees and undertakes to the other that it will use such Confidential Information and all other data solely for the purposes of these Conditions and it will not, at any time during or at any time after the completion, expiration or termination of any Agreement use or disclose the same whether directly or indirectly, to any third party without the other party’s prior written consent.
- Each party further agrees and undertakes that it will not itself or through any subsidiary or agent use, sell, license, sub-license, create, develop or otherwise deal in any Confidential Information supplied to it by the other party or obtained while performing any Agreement.
- Each party will ensure that each of its employees, agents, or sub-contractors will comply with the provisions contained within this condition 10.
- The provisions of this condition 10 do not apply to any confidential information or data which is or becomes freely available in the public domain through no default of the receiving party; or
- is required to be disclosed by any court of competent jurisdiction or statutory or regulatory authority; or
- is received from a third party which owes no duty of confidentiality in respect of such information.
- DATA PROTECTION
- Each party shall for the duration of any agreement governed by these conditions Comply with the provisions of the The General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union and the European Economic Area (including the data protection principles set out in that regulation) and any similar or analogous laws, regulatory requirements or codes of practice governing the use, storage or transmission of personal data and shall not permit anything to be done which might cause or otherwise result is a breach by either party of the same.